Hi all, I've got a really tough question, I am building an application that
allows PayPal's shopping cart to have multiple items, but also multiple
prices for the same item, but a different style or size or color, and Im
quite stuck on how I would get the prices of the item according to it's color
or description from a dropdown and insert it into a hidden field to be
inserted into the shopping cart, as far as I know I can't modify the dropdown
or it will not show up in the options of the shopping cart, so I need to work
around the dropdowns.

Basically what Im trying to do is when lets say "black" is selected from the
dropdown, then the price for a black shirt is grabbed from the database and
inserted into a hidden field.

Did I explain the right?
--
David M.