/* This example will echo the first 154 bytes of a file
 * ("/path/to/file" in the example). */
$binary_data = file_get_contents("/path/to/file"):
echo substr($binary_data, 0, 154);

--

Science has done more for the development of western civilization in one
hundred years than Christianity did in eighteen hundred years.

-John Burroughs