ok well i just noticed my sql statement is a bit flakey as its not a true
idle time to get a true idle i'd have to keep a record of the time every
request to the pages when logged in, this is checking when they lasted
logged in so the user may still be logged in 300 seconds later  , this isnt
really idle especially when the users will be fulltext searching a table of
100K + records :|, any suggestions ?