At 21:41 02.06.2003, you said:
--------------------[snip]--------------------
>This is an automatic reply to acknowledge that your message has been
>received. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

>Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>
>Thank you for submitting your question to our Technical Support Department.
>We received it on 6/2/2003 at 12:41:25 PM. Your tracking number for this
>message is: T20030602013J.  This message and tracking number are your
>assurance that we have received your message and will respond to it as
>quickly as possible.
>
>At BONZI Software we attempt to answer all of the questions we get on a
>first-come, first-served basis, as quickly as possible.  On occasion we
>receive a large volume of e-mail that prevents us from answering your
>message as quickly as we would like.  Please be assured that we have your
>message and will respond to it as quickly as we can.
>
>If your question to us is of a support nature, you can visit
>http://www.bonzi.com/support.htm to try and find an answer to your question
>in our online support center. This will often be quicker than we can reply
>to your message by hand, so we encourage you to try it out.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Customer Support
>BONZI Software
>HTTP://www.bonzi.com
--------------------[snip]--------------------

Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

I _do_ dare and reply., and I hope a lot of the listmembers that have been
spammed by you will do the same.

I never sent a message to you, nor am I interested in any way in your services.

Please refrain from hooking into mailing lists and bombarding the
listmembers with absolutely unneccessary, unsolicited and impolite spams
camouflaged as "auto-reply".

Thank you for consideration.

--
   >O     Ernest E. Vogelsinger