Hi all,

As you will guess from this question I'm new to all this. Firstly I hope
this is the right list.
 I have installed the latest version of Apache, and the latest version of
PHP, on Windows 2000. I can start the server fine but as soon as I change
the httpd.conf file and add the LoadModule section the server refuses to
start.

I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this. I can run PHP under IIS 5.0
which I have installed and tried, but would prefer to use Apache. IIS has
been fully removed from the machine before the installation of Apache.

Hope someone can help.

King Regards

Tim

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7241) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.