Mark

Thanks for the quick reply. Basically, I think that the users will be using
it quite frequently - well, that's my clients idea of how it will work! In
terms of hit level, we really don't know at this stage.  In terms of
hardware, they have a good budget and we would be looking to work with
someone like rackpsace to cover all the hardware issues.

Regarding your last comment, we aren't looking necessarily for a single appp
to cover everything, but this is why Horde was looked at first. However, we
will probably have to do some fairly heavy tweeking with whatever we go with
so that everything matches together (as there are a few other PHP apps that
need to be built and integrated into the whole). One aspect is that they
want to skin the whole site so that it can be altered. On top of that is a
crazy deadline too, just to make things real fun!

Any comments, laughter, suggestions - all appreciated

Ade