Thanks guys, didnt realize this would be a javascript question, so this post
is on the wrong site. I appreciate all the help none the less.

"Yves Daemen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Adding the icon is done like this (grabbed it from the php.net site):

<link rel="shortcut icon"
href="http://static.php.net/www.php.net/favicon.ico"; />

"Edward Peloke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]