I have been looking for answer but have not located any thing that will
solve my problem.

The problem I am having is that I cannot get php scripts to run from the
command line, I can run php straight from the command line and it works
and by using -f it parses my file just fine, but when it comes to
running the script from the command line all I get is the : bad
interpreter : and I know that I am telling it the correct location.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] user]# /usr/bin/php -v
PHP 4.3.2 (cli) (built: Jun  2 2003 08:52:29)
Copyright (c) 1997-2003 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2003 Zend Technologies

[EMAIL PROTECTED] user]# vi test.php
#!/usr/bin/php
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] user]# ./test.php
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

-rwxrwxrwx    1 user user       39 Jun  3 15:43 test.php

Thank You
Brian Paulson
Sr. Web Developer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]