Ya!

I read  the book and learned it from  "Programming PHP" wroted by Rasmus ,page on
285,that said :

"It's important to understand that PHP itself is
neither secure nor insecure. The security of your
web applications is entirely determined by the
code you write. "

for example:
//initialize your variables first;
$play_mp3=false;
$play_cd=false;
$play_dvd=false;

if($my_name && $my_pass && $mp3)
   {
     $play_mp3=ture;

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> [snip]
> Have register globals set to ON is one way of leaving your script open
> to being exploitable.
> [/snip]
>
> Please explain this, how does it make it more exploitable? I think that
> this is only true if the code is sloppy.

Correct, if you properly initialize your internal variables there is
nothing insecure about leaving register_globals on.

-Rasmus

Fongming from Taiwan.