[snip]
> but I get following error:
>
> Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: no SSL support in this build
> in
> /usr/home/trivisions/html/sextoymerchant.com/payment/checkout_confirm.ph
> p on line 64
>
> So does this mean that my PHP installation does not support SSL, and
> that I have to recompile PHP again?
>
> I looked at the PHP installation configure options but did not see
> anything regarding SSL, so how would I install this?

>From the manual:

  php.net/fsockopen

  "As of PHP 4.3.0, if you have compiled in OpenSSL support, you
   may prefix the hostname with either 'ssl://' or 'tls://' to
   use an SSL or TLS client connection over TCP/IP to connect
   to the remote host."

  php.net/openssl

  "To use PHP's OpenSSL support you must also compile PHP
    --with-openssl[=DIR]."

Regards,
Philip