so your one of those people tha bounce them. i have had my email address used
in a number of spams (and a few virus sends)  and it blows!  the bounces
follow the from.  the spammer has no clue that it bounced, nor do they really
care.  instead there is someone (sometimes) at the other end of the from
getting hate email and bounces, if not then its just another server recieving
the spam in bulk from bad addresses or dictionary attacks.

just check WHO your bouncing it to sometime

is it bouncing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]