Hi,

I use Solaris 7 with Apache 1.3.14 and PHP 4.0.3pl1.

I have a rather compex script that fetches historic quote data from a
database and makes calculations on that.

My data structures get quite big, but the script runs wel.

I noticed that the amount of memory the apache process takes goes up
to 60MB, and this memory stays in use vene after the script is
finished.

Do I need to free up the memory??? Can I do that, would it be better
to run this from command line and have the process quit after it
finished the job, and how do you pass arguments to a PHP script on
the command line (like ?pid=6&name=blah)???

--
Thierry Coopman - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do

Democracy:  Three wolves and one sheep voting on what
to have for supper.