Removed?

$PHPDIR/ext/w32api still seems to exist in the 4.3.2 I just installed.
Did you compile your own, or download a prebuilt binary?

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell