Hi Jay,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am storing the session
file on the server.

Once user logs into the system, i am storing username
and his/her roles (status) in the session files and on
each page request i am retrieving the information from
the session files. Now i need to add some more
functionality in the system and for that i need to add
some more information in the session files. So i was
just worrying about the size of these files.

Anyway let me know if i am wrong or if you have any
suggestions.

Thanks again.

Hardik Doshi

--- Jay Blanchard