Hi, need someone with a fresh mind on tacking this problem.  I haven't
gotten this to work right for 1 1/2 days now.

In the sample script, you will noticed that the php variable, '$ODBC_RESULT'
represent a year in 4 digit, like 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, etc...  When I
grab the data from the database and put it into a loop, the only thing I
need to do is to have PHP spit out the javascript code if the year is a
first time use and have PHP not to spit out the javascript code if the same
year is being repeated...  Just like that.

 I don't know what I am doing wrong.  I did declare the $ArrayDataCount
before the start of the loop.  This sample code is inside the loop.

--clip--
         $ODBC_RESULT = trim(odbc_result($result,2));

         $ArrayCheck = $ArrayDataCount['$ODBC_RESULT'];
         $ArrayCheck += 0;

         if (strlen(trim($ArrayCheck)) == 0) {
            $ArrayCheck = 0;
         } else {
            $ArrayCheck = $ArrayDataCount['$ODBC_RESULT'];
         }

         if ($ArrayCheck == 0) {
            $ArrayDataCount['$ODBC_RESULT'] = "0";
         } else {
            $ArrayCheck++;
            $ArrayDataCount['$ODBC_RESULT'] = $ArrayCheck;
         }

         if ($ArrayCheck == 0) {
            echo " jsTimeRange['".trim(odbc_result($result,2))."'] = new
Array(new Array(),new Array());\n";
         }
--clip--

Thanks!