At 6/18/2003 03:22 PM, Logan McKinley wrote:

> the error checking include file just handles php errors, the javascript
> handles form validation.  I believe the problem i am having is with the
> session not the error handling, because i removed all validation and it did
> the same thing.

Yes, that's what I told you.

The form is submitting to a different page than the two you included as your examples. If you're not setting the session until the form validates and is submitted, then you must be setting it on the page the form feeds to.

This line:

<form method="GET" name="form" action="Register.php" onsubmit="return validate(this);">

Tells the form to send it's GET data to "Register.php," which is neither of the pages you gave us. The "die("There was an error registering...")" line is in "registration_form.php", not "Register.php".

See my point? You're not setting the session in either of the files you gave us to debug your problem with your sessions.

-- S. Keller UI Engineer The Health TV Channel, Inc. (a non - profit organization) 3820 Lake Otis Pkwy. Anchorage, AK 99508 907.770.6200 ext.220 907.336.6205 (fax) Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: www.healthtvchannel.org