From: Mike Morton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 4:52 PM
To: PHP eMail List
Subject: [PHP] Another hosting question....

I know that this subject has been beaten to death, but I going through old
lists, I see a lot of hosting companies for site hosting, but I am
interested specifically in dedicated server hosting.

It is tough to find a hosting facility that is state of the art, with big
pipes and redundancy, but is not a huge corporate company that could not
care less about you....

What I am looking for specifically is a company that someone can recommend
from direct experience, one that is customer friendly, offers dedicated
servers at a REASONABLE price, offers admin support and server support, etc,
etc, etc, and most importantly has expertise in compiling PHP.

If anyone out there know of a company like this and can recommend them - I
would appreciate it :) It will save literally hours and hours of sorting
through the  google listings that a php dedicated hosting search brings
back!  (2 days of sorting to this point anyhow!)

TIA

--
Cheers

Mike Morton

*
* Tel: 905-465-1263
* Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*

"Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to describe the history of the
computer industry for the past decade as a massive effort to keep up with
Apple."
- Byte Magazine

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare. Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.
-- NullGrey