Hello

I am trying to configure one snap shot of PHP5 in IIS 6.0 to test some
stuff, but somehow i can't make it work correctly.

This is what i get:
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers.

I dont know what it is...

I have configured PHP4.3.2 and it works correcly...

The installation procedure i followed to install PHP5 is... assume C:\phpx\
as the php root folder.

1. Copy php4ts.dll to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\  (DLL version 5.0.0)

2. Add extension to IIS6 as .phpx with the following cgi-handler:
    "C:\phpx\php.exe"-c php.ini

3. Set IIS6 to allow "All Uknown CGI extensions" in the Web Service
Extension

4. Edit C:\phpx\php.ini
                    cgi.force_redirect = 0;
                    fastcgi.impersonate = 1;
                    cgi.rfc2616_headers = 1;
                    and no extensions loaded

5. Test it with...
    http://localhost/index.phpx
    where index.phpx has the following contents:
    <?php echo "Hello World"; ?>

I really dunno why it happens, if someone have already configured a snapshot
of PHP5 on a win2003 box please tell me how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Roberto Ramírez