I'm with Steve on this.  Call them (the numerous "hacks" mentioned in this
thread) deterrents if you like, but there is NO WAY to secure images.

You can brand them with a big watermark, and make sure your copyright and
terms of use notice are prominent on the page, but the nature of the web is
that they ALREADY HAVE downloaded a copy.

Justin