At 9:43 AM +0300 6/21/03, nabil wrote:
4- I want if any user jumped to the other directory and logged in with the
correct requested password TO HAVE THE FIRST SESSION UNREGISTERED
automatically, so he can't be logged in in both at same time.. and keep only
the new.. and ofcourse have to re logging if he jumped back to the first
one...

If the user has the credentials to access both directories, why not let him be logged into both directories, provided he logs into both separately?
You can confine cookie containing session id to the site _and_ directory user logged into so that you have have separate sessions for both:

in your login routine in each directory:

session_set_cookie_params (0, dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']).'/');
session_start();

Now when user logs into different directory, php won't even know about session cookie from other directory. This is my understanding, anyway.

andrew