Hi,

I have a site running on a shared server (and as such, I have no access to the php.ini file) that I'd like to be able to change the default include path. I've done this before using the .htaccess file and the following command:

php_value include_path ".:/path/to/web/"

However, on this particular server that command produces an error 500 on all PHP files with the above command in the .htaccess file. Is there another way that I can change the default include path?

The server is running FreeBSD 4.4 and PHP 4.3.2RC4

Thanks
-Tim