Hello,

This is a reply to an e-mail that you wrote on Tue, 24 Jun 2003 at 15:04,
lines prefixed by '>' were originally written by you.
> Is there any way to send mail blind carbon copy via PHP? Or do I need
> write some script that cycles through and sends a separate email for
> each
> individual?
> Im trying to write a script for personal use that allows me to send
> emails
> straight from my active desktop, but I would like to allow bcc...
> Russ

Using the mail function you can specify additional headers, just add a
header "Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

David.

--
phpmachine :: The quick and easy to use service providing you with
professionally developed PHP scripts :: http://www.phpmachine.com/

          Professional Web Development by David Nicholson
                    http://www.djnicholson.com/

    QuizSender.com - How well do your friends actually know you?
                     http://www.quizsender.com/
                    (developed entirely in PHP)