From: erythros [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] WEB HOST NEEDED!!!!!

he should ask for a pony too while he's at it...

"Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[snip]
Like I said, I need a web host.
It MUST support PHP, mySQl and sending emails, optional.
It shouldn't have any ads (pop-ups, ads), but I will allow if it has
watermarks (SMALL! watermarks).
It should be TOTALY FREE!
[/snip]

Denis I am going to make a small suggestion, please Google for this
information. Apparently many of the answers that have been given to you
on this list are not acceptable. Do some research. There is no such
thing as totally free.

HTH!

Jay