hi steven,

i don't know the rft-file-syntax, but i would start here. if you find out,
how the page break is defined, you could splitt the whole file by that.

but i assume, that works only on manual page-breaks. and like other
text-files (i.e. .txt or .doc) the page-break is done by the progamm that
opens the file. in that case, maybe a splitt by chapter or by a special
amount of lines would be a start?

ciao SVEN