Hello all,

I have a php script that reads a flat text file with fields seperated by a
space. I explode them into an array just fine, but when I try then to load
that array into a mysql database, it doesn't work. Here is my script:

for ($i=0; $i<$number_of_alerts; $i++) {
        // Split each line
        $line = explode(" ", $ipfwlog[$i]);

        $line[1] = intval($line[1]);

$IPFWsql = "INSERT INTO Firewall_Logs (month, date, time, fw_name, kernel,
fw_engine, rule_number, action, protocol, src
$results = mysql_query($IPFWsql) or die ("Could not execute query");

}

Any ideas why this does not work? I am completely stuck.

Thanks in advance,
RonC