>""Christopher Cheng"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
>message 989jvm$9r0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:989jvm$9r0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>What should I put in for the parameter jvs_name of the oohform-
>>start? Is
>that a name of another javascript file? Where can I get a sample
>script?
>
>I would like to make sure the clients put in something in the
>textbox.

Form values should be checked on both client and server, I think. Anyway,
for jvs_name, put any string you want, like 'register', 'products', 'choice' and
so on. You should see Validation function named like 'register_Validator' as
output.

I believe there is no sample code comes with PHPLib last time I get the
distribution many months ago. I've played with oohform a little. It works but
there are bugs in the code (I think it was 7.2b). The classes are not optimized
for better performance, IMHO. I suggest to read source and modify code as needed
if you want to use them a lot. You might want to try newer form class in
PHPLib's CVS which seems to have much better design and code than older one.

Or you might try other form classes available that can be found elsewhere.
Someone mentioned this is a good one on this list.
http://phpclasses.upperdesign.com/browse.html/package/1

Regards,
Yasuo Ohgaki