I can't seem to figure out how to get PHP5 working with MySQL support. I just
downloaded the latest PHP5 from snaps (which seems to be yesterday's build)
and it's installed fine, but I can't seem to get MySQL support.

The php.ini file still says
;Note that MySQL and ODBC support is now built in, so no dll is needed for it.

However, MySQL support is no longer there. There doesn't seem to by any dll
for mysql in the extensions subdirectory.

There's a libmySQL.dll in dlls, but copying that into my system directory and
adding an extension line for it in the php.ini file doesn't work. I get an
error that says invalid library. Besides, it obviously has a different name
that the other extension dlls.

I am using Windows 2000. I am running MySQL 3.23.54.

I can find nothing about this on the PHP web site. Everything I find still
says that MySQL support is built-in. Can someone tell me what I need to do to
use MySQL.

Janet