> Does anyone know of a good installation kit like FoxServ, phpTriad, etc for
> Mac OS X?  I want a quick solution for adding MySQL, GD, phpLib support for
> my mac.

Well, if you're at least up to 10.1, it's already in there:

    http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/01/04/apache_macosx_pt3.html

It's an old version though (4.1.2 in 10.2), and there's an advisory out,
so you probably want to download the latest and recompile.

Did a quick search on google and discovered there's

    http://www.phpmac.com .

Claims to be a member of the php developers' network, whatever that is.
First time I've looked at it, so I can't comment on quality. But it does
have a page on how to recompile.

Also found these old docs at Apple. The one about customizing the dev
tools for php looks interesting:

    http://developer.apple.com/internet/macosx/php.html
    http://developer.apple.com/internet/macosx/phpappledevtools.html

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Kansai Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan