> Does anyone know of any built in functions or options for the US states?
> I want to make a drop down menu and some other things which have the 50
> states in it.  Is there any shortcut for this with PHP, or do I need to
> do it all manually in HTML?  Please let me know.  Thanks.
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,

Short answer - No.  PHP Doesn't have ant short function to generate drop
down lists or menus. Your best bet is to look at
http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/hiermenus/ and build your HM_Arrays.js
from scratch (or 'borrow' the select box from other sites.)

Regards
Andrew

ps. as a European, I get very annoyed with the number of websites that ask
for address details and then only give State/County/Area options for US
states.  I know the U.S.A is big - but the rest of the world is bigger.