On Thursday 03 July 2003 16:37, Shivanischal A wrote:
> Hi Edwin,
>
> Let me restate my question...
>
> I'm now replying to ur mail. I've left ur message to me untouched.
> (whatever follows '----- Original Message ----- '). What i want is that
> some SERVER-SIDE SCRIPT should be able to identify these original messages
> and remove them before storing the actual responses.
>
> I'm sorry for the confusion arising coz of incorrect statement.

Either you're seriously confused or you're doing your best to confuse us.

First, what has this got to do with PHP?

Looking at your headers it seems you're using MS Outlook (no comments), how
are you going to interface that with PHP? Or how are you going to integrate
any typical MUA with PHP for that matter?

And what's wrong with doing to what the rest of us do -- that is, remove the
unnecessary parts of the previous post and adding your comments underneath
the parts of the previous post that you are commenting on?