> Put:
>
> set_time_limit(0);
>
> At the top of your script.

Excellent! That worked, thank you.

Now I'm getting ..
[08-Jul-2003 12:32:46] PHP Notice:  (null)(): Unexpected characters at
end of address: <> (errflg=3) in Unknown on line 0

And the output is a blank html page, but the source code shows no
messages are being grabbed!

I haven't been able to find a reference to 'errflg=3' anywhere. I
suspect there are some bad characters lying in wait in one of the
headers. A perl script that reads the mailbox has no problems with any
of the headers, but it uses external modules for some of the header
parsing. I may have to do my own with PHP.
--
/* All outgoing email scanned by AVG Antivirus /*
Amer Neely, Softouch Information Services