I took a look at the str_replace function and it will work but I am getting
a weird thing happening now.  When I do:

$filevalue = str_replace("\\", "/", $filevalue);

it is reversing the "\\" to "//" but not replacing them with just a single
"/".

What may be causing this?

thanks

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]