PHP session functions and $_SESSION work kind of funny with Internet
Explorer while this problem rarely happen in 3rd party browser due to the
bad design of Internet Explorer...  It's a microsoft problem.  I have this
similiar problem with Internet Explorer.  The workaround to the problem I
have is to eliminate the use of session_destroy().  Someone anyone login, a
new session token will be created anyway.  Shockingly, when going from one
webpage to another, Internet Explorer sometime grab a wrong session token.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]