Anyone have an idea of how to get this to work?  Its the onClick part that
wont work.  I know if I pull it out of PHP it works just fine but I need it
part of the script as I have a loop that it runs under.

echo ("<td width=50%><a href='' onClick='javascript:window.open
(v_images/dsp_img_viewer.php?$image_loc, imageView, height=350,width=450,
toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes,location=no,
directories=no,status=no);'>");

I considered and tried sending it to a js function but it doesn't like not
having the " but I need the quotes in the echo statement to read in the
variables passed to it.

thanks