muwangatapio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.

     Firstly, I am Muwanga tapio, the first son and the Asst. chiarman of (muwanga's
farms zimbabwe,)and my father Mr.Tapio Andrew one of the black farmers in Zimbabwe who
was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country zimbabwe.     I got your
contact through your country's classified email address book hence decided to write
you, Before the death of my father, he took me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of
USD,6 million (Six million United States dollars only), in one of the private security
company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe, this money was deposited in a
box as personal effect to avoid much demurrage from the security company.
      This amount was meant for the purchase of equipment for a Poultry farming
project in Zimbabwe before the  introduction of the new Land Reform Act by Mr. Robert
Mugabe wholly affecting the rich white farmers and targeting some few black farmers
(i.e.my father mr. Ayagobe Robert)who are in surpport of the white farmers, and this
resulted to the killing and mobbing by Zimbabwean war veterans who took advantage of
the situation.

     It is against this background that, my family and I fled Zimbabwe for South
Africa for safety but i am currently in the united kingdom(England) where i am seeking
political asylum and am also looking for a reliable foreign partner who can stand as
the beneficiary to claim this fund on my family's  behalf  since the law of united
kingdom prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open a bank account or be involved in
any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of united kingdom.

     I am faced with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreign partner whom
we can transfer the beneficiaryship to without the knowledge of my government whom are
bent on taking everything we have got. also the  South African government seems to be
playing along with them, I am also faced with the dilemma of moving this fund out of
South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future because both
countries have similar political history.
     As a man trying to start life all over again, I am seeking for a partner whom I
can entrust my future and that of my family in his hands,  If you accept to assist us
all I want you to do is to make an arrangements with the security company to clear the
consignment (funds) from their affiliate office here in the united kingdom because i
have already given directives for the consignment to be taking to the Netherlands from
South Africa. But before then all modalities will have to be put in place, like change
of ownership to the consignment.
      I have mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incured in the
process of this transaction, 20% for your assistance while the remaining 75% will be
for my family and it will also be investment in your country.
      If you are willing to assist, please send to me the following informations,.....
Your full name, address, Passport or Drivers license number, your personal phone and
fax number and Date of birth   to enable me change the beneficiaryship to your
name.Contact me with the E-mail address while I implore you to maintain absolute
confidentiality required in this transaction.i have no phone for now,but if you have
one i can always try to call you privately.
  Yours faithfully,
  Muwanga Tapio.