"Dan J. Rychlik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>I am reading PHP and MySQL web development 2nd edition book.  Chapter 6
talks about displaying >dynamic web content using class objects.  For the
type of project that I am building, this is not optimal.  >How do I keep my
self from having html mixed with my PHP code?  In other words how do I
serperate the >two.  I need to concentrate on writing good code and not
designing a nice looking website.  (someone else >is going to do that)

<promo>
You could try TemplateTamer, it offers good separation of html and code, has
"clean" templates, and it commes with IDE to support template based
development.
</promo>

rush
--