Hamid

Thanks for the reply.  I was told that using html2ps and ps2gif via php
pipes (if that's the right word) would let php go to a site and "browse" the
page, print it off as postscript and then convert the postscript file to a
gif.  not sure if that is possible which is why I posted to the list.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated! :)

Ade