--- zavaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lets say the table contains the following rows (user | item):
> 582-668243 | Toothbrush
> 582-668243 | Toothbrush
> 582-668243 | Toothbrush
> Anyway, how can I remove only 1 Toothbrush from user 582-668243?

With the information you provided, you can't. You should never have multiple
rows in the database that are non-unique, and this is one reason why. You need
a primary key.

> I just want the query

You should rather spend your time learning some database fundamentals rather
than asking this list (not a database list, in fact) for spoon-fed answers. You
will appreciate the knowledge more than the answer.

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/