Hi there,
I got this book from php.net is it the one you're after? who knows.
I just tried mailing it to you, but it was a huge 9Mb and my Firewall stops
mails after 5Mb
What I have done for you is put it up on line at my site.
Click here to get it, but remember it is 9Mb in size, have you got a fast
connection.
I'll take it down in a few days, if you still need it, let me know
http://www.beetastic.co.uk/phpman.pdf

good luck
Tris...

the system manager.