From: Nomadeous [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 16, 2003 5:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Re: MySQL query problems

But what's your prob ?
When you say the second one seems to never be executed ...
Does the line:
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result2);
launches a Php Error ?

And pay attention, because you're using mysql_fetch_array and
mysql_fetch_row, be sure that you are not treating the result in the
same way ;-)

news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]