From: Ford, Mike [LSS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 16 juli 2003 12:20
To: 'frederik feys'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] headers already sent and cookie problem

Yes, I think so -- I can't visualize enough of what's going on from your
description to make further suggestions about what you might need to
look
at.

>From the sound of it, your files are quite big, so the best thing would
be
if you can put them up (as .phps or .txt) on your Web server and post
their
URLs to the list.  If you can't do that, attach them to an email as .txt
files.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]