Mostly eShox you are paying for support.  It's a great program and the
support is unmatchable.. whenever I had questions support would email me
back sometimes instantaneously, and other times.. within a couple of hours.
I can get you $50 off if you would like since I work with them quite a bit
for some of my clients, they give me a deal now :)  Anyways I think it's a
great product with a great administration area.

You can most definitely download a free version I believe you can contact
"ben.harper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and talk to him.

Cheers!

Rick

"Every person you meet - and everything you do in life - is an opportunity
to learn something." - Tom Clancy