Tanya Brethour wrote:

> Did you copy the php library over?
>
> And second.. are you actually going directly to the php script OR..  is it
> named index.php and you are only going to the directory?
>
> -Tanya
>
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Luis wrote:
>
> >  Hello all I new to the php . I was wondering
> > if anyone could help me out with a little problem
> > that I'm having. I download the new version of
> > php. I installed mysql , apache (new version) and
> > php.
> >
> > What i'm having trouble is setting it up.
> >
> > I found a link how to set up php, mysql and
> > apache. I everthing on the page, but when it comes
> >
> > down to editing the httpd.conf file I get lost.
> > I added the two things it tells me to do.
> >
> > 17. Edit your httpd.conf or srm.conf file and add:
> >

> >                                 For PHP 3:
> > AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
> >                                 For PHP 4:
> > AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
> >

> > I then stop the apache server and restart it. I
> > have  a  folder that has php file . when i try to
> > bring this up i get
> > this error message.
> > "The page cannot be displayed. "
> > I checked the folder and the permissions .
> > everything looks fine. so can someone tell me what
> >
> > i'm doing wrong.
> >
> > Thank you .....
> >

> > Luis

Ok i'm new to this tanya, but I think i did. Here's a link to php site were I
found how to set it up. But tried this way and it still down not work.
Regarding the folder, I have a folder called ticket with alot of php files.

I pointed my browser 192.168.2.119/ticket.
What i get is a tree directory of everything inside the folder.

Sorry for the silly question but I'm just getting started.

Thank you for your help