Ivan Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hello,
>
> My client is wanting to transfer their web site from a system that uses: freebsd,
> apache, mysql and php, to a windows based hosting service.

Did you tell them this is a bad idea.

> So I was wondering if the Windows version of PHP sends e-mail with the same commands
> as Sendmail or do I have to re-write the scripts. Or can you tell me what form of
> email sending windows would use.

if you use the php mail command, you shouldn't have any problems.  In
the unix version the mail command uses sendmail where the windows
version connects to a smtp server and sends the message its self.

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."