And even if it is copyrighted as soon as you change variable names and
so on that copyright does not apply.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin French [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 July 2003 14:00
To: Curt Zirzow
Cc: php
Subject: Re: [PHP] URL correctimizer ... how to make one?

On Sunday, July 20, 2003, at 03:26  PM, Curt Zirzow wrote:

> I know this isn't your code but...

yes, it wasn't mine, but i should have checked it out more thoroughly
regardless.

> btw, the above code is copyrighted so dont use it.

*sigh*... so why contribute it to the list?  Just to prove your skills?

I didn't join this list for that reason at all... I joined to teach and
learn in return.

I have no need for the code you supplied AT ALL, and don't plan to use
it, but fail to see why you're so precious about a few lines, and fail
to see why you bothered to send it to the list at all if you didn't
want anyone to use it.

Justin