From: "Chris W. Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stephen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 1:29 PM
Subject: RE: [PHP] IE Issues

Stephen <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Monday, July 21, 2003 11:21 AM said:

> Thank you so much! I now have to wonder how it got set to that.
> Probably my brothers or that power surge a while back. Anyway, thanks
> again!

Maybe it was your brothers but definitely not a power surge. If a power
surge were to interfere with your computer in a negative way it wouldn't
change the size of your font in IE.

Do you have a scroll wheel on your mouse? Is it possible you pressed
Ctrl-Scroll up/down at the same time at any point? Probably. That's the
most likely situation. It's really a handy tool, try it out.

c.