My guess would be you don't have any write permission. Your first error is a
permission denied using fopen(). The rest of your errors is caused by using
the invalid filepointer '$file'. So check if you have any write permission!
I don't have any on my commercial hosting either, but I do on my localhost
(Windows 2000).

HTH,

--
[Win2000 | Apache/1.3.23]
[PHP/4.2.3 | MySQL/3.23.53]

Ivo Fokkema
PHP & MySQL programmer
Leiden University Medical Centre
Netherlands

"Dore Van Hoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi,
>
> I get this warning when trying to write to a .txt file. Strange enough, I
> don't get this error when trying to do the same this on my local server.
> Can anybody help me with this?!
>
> Warning: fopen(respons.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to create stream:
Permission
> denied in
/usr/local/slash/apache/vhosts/goldore.nl/httpdocs/enquete/bekijken.php