Hello,

I am a beginner programmer and I am trying to do the following:

I have a commercial  script (catalog.php) which accepts variables using the
"POST" method.  This script, however, is not designed to handle form fields
other than "textfield".

I have an intermediate script (translate.php) which
reads variable from a form and creates a query string.
If I wanted to call the original catalog script to process my translate.php
query string using GET I would do "translate.php?<query-string>."  However,
because it uses the POST method, I do not know how to send the variables.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much,

Guillermo Scharffenorth