Hello.  I am building a webpage for a sorority- http://www.olemissaoii.com .

I built a basic php script where they add the sisters and their names, grad.
date, and email.  Is there anyway to build a page that shows all the fields
where someone could go in and edit/add what they need?  What I basically
want is a webpage that works like MyCC SQL Database.  The only thing I've
been able to figure out is a basic update page, but using that they have to
type in everything again- so for example if they want to change the email
address, they'd have to retype the names and grad. date.  So I'd like a
script that shows all the rows and columns and allows someone to go in and
change whatever field they want.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Hedges