Multiple the numbers by 100.

Robbert van Andel

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Harman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 10:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] How Do I Change A Number to Percentage

Hey, hope all are doing fine..... can someone help me be showing me how
to change the following numbers to represent percentages

0.92857142857143
0.071428571428571
1.0

Thanks
Joe Harman

http://www.HarmanMedia.com

So we went to Atari and said, `Hey, we've got this amazing thing, even
built with some of your parts, and what do you think about funding us?
Or we'll give it to you. We just want to do it. Pay our salary, we'll
come work for you.' And they said, `No.' So then we went to
Hewlett-Packard, and they said, `Hey, we don't need you. You haven't got
through college yet.' - Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Computer Inc. on
attempts to get Atari and H-P interested in his personal computer.